Site Network: Home | FACEBOOK | Google | About

Top 10 I really missed when i was young...

Do you still remember your cravings before? Being Spoiled when you were young? Collecting Marbles and Teks Cards, and drinking Fanta with different flavors? Do you remember your lunch box having HI-C juice in it? Here is the list of what i missed during my childhood:

10. FAMILY COMPUTER



This started it all.... i really missed playing Super Mario and PacMan. I remember i always holding the Player B. The one without start and select button...

9. SUPERMAN SUIT



When i was 3-5 years old, i have this suit, i cant sleep at night if i'm not wearing it. I paired this suit with my Black Leather Shoes. :)

8. PLAYING HIDE LUKSON-BAKA


I remember, I can jump on Level 4-5 without holding the back of the opponent.

7. GARFIELD AND FRIENDS


I always watch it on RPN 9, every 3:00 in the Afternoon. I am really confused about that egg with a feet...

6. PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK



My favorite game! I used to hide anywhere, for me this is a very exciting game.

5. SHAIDER AND ANNIE


I KNOW YOU MISSED THEM TOO...

4. MASKMAN


This show is my favorite, i always be the Blue one when we were playing it, this show was aired in IBC 13 at 11:30am.

3. HE-MAN


one of my hero before. i own one He-Man figures before.

2. TAMAGOTCHI


i have 2 tamagotchi before, a Dog and a Baby, i still play it when i was in 1st year highschool.

1. PRITOS RING


This junk food is very delicious! I used to put it on all of my fingers.

1 Comment:

  1. ...ANJ... said...
    LOL major lol, miss ko na rin ang pritos ring and tamagochi!!!

Post a Comment